Ramzi is currently a resident physician at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. He received his Medical Degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Sciences, his Masters in Public Health from Johns Hopkins University, concentrating in epidemiology and biostatistics, and completed his undergraduate education at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he was a member of the Honors Collegium and graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.
• Cardiovascular disease burden and care delivery models/behavior change
• Physician relationships with industry and disclosure practices
• Medical education and professional development
• Served as President of the student council at George Washington University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences
• Part of the founding team of MedHacks at Johns Hopkins University, which brought patients, engineers, and healthcare professionals together to innovate health